I agree, a systematic assessment of the issues should pre-empt acquiring a
programming army, unless its really the programs that need to be changed.
Their issues could be ranging across a whole swath of issues.  their challenges
do sound like they would be a bit of fun to understand and remediate as needed.

Matt Hogstrom
m...@hogstrom.org
PGP Key: 0x90ECB270
Facebook <https://facebook.com/matt.hogstrom>  LinkedIn
<https://linkedin/in/mhogstrom>  Twitter <https://twitter.com/hogstrom>

“It may be cognitive, but, it ain’t intuitive."
— Hogstrom