-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Matt Hogstrom
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 19:52

I agree, a systematic assessment of the issues should pre-empt acquiring a
programming army, unless its really the programs that need to be changed.
Their issues could be ranging across a whole swath of issues.  their challenges
do sound like they would be a bit of fun to understand and remediate as needed.