From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Rob
Schramm
Sent: 09 April 2020 01:11
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [IBM-MAIN] Opinions/experience on sharing catalogs outside plex

I am considering sharing some usercats outside of a sysplex.  What I can find
is that sysiggv2 must be kept as a reserve to do so.

Looking for others that have had to do this.

One question I had was, what happens on a ispf 3.4 when the data set is part of
the catalog but exists in another system?  Ief238d?

Thanks,

Rob Schramm