(1) Yes! Thanks.

(2) Good to know. Likely survivable..

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Cieri, Anthony
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 11:01 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JES2 parm change - how make sure it's right?

        (1)     Is this what you are looking for..........(JES2
Initialization Dataset Checker)

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.3.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r3.ha
sa300/dscheck.htm

        (2)     It does depend on the error. In my experience with changing
JES2 init parms, a syntax error can cause JES2 to issue an error message
along with a WTOR asking for the correct values or to ignore the error. JES2
initialization waits in these cases for a response to the WTOR.

        Hth
        Tony