From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lizette Koehler
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 8:39 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [External] Re: JES2 parm change - how make sure it's right?

You might want to "pop" JES2 ($PJES2)

At start up, It will tell you which parms are out of sync with what it is
running.

$HASP442 and $HASP496 will tell you when parms are out of sync.

JES2 will always use what it last knew if the parms are different.

Other option is to create a Secondary JES2, and test your parms there.  I have
done this in the past and it is not difficult to do.

Lizette