Maybe. There was discussion at the time that CMS Java needed a JIT (Just
In Time) compiler and
did not have one. Even with much faster mainframes, I think this would be
 a problem. If anyone
has time and resources to test this, I'd love to hear how it works out. I
'm not doing CMS
performance any more, alas.

Alan Ackerman

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:08:05 -0700, Barton Robinson <bar...@vm1.velocity-