I seem to recall that NetRexx would run on CMS, back before I retired. That would require a compiler and JVM, yes?

Les

Alan Ackerman wrote:
Maybe. There was discussion at the time that CMS Java needed a JIT (Just In Time) compiler and did not have one. Even with much faster mainframes, I think this would be a problem. If anyone has time and resources to test this, I'd love to hear how it works out. I 'm not doing CMS performance any more, alas.

Alan Ackerman

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:08:05 -0700, Barton Robinson <bar...@vm1.velocity-