On 1/2/07, Virginia Tupper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could he have missed me?
> The last time I went in his stall to halter him he turned his head
> away and was reluctant!
>


I think so...If you want to be as fluffy feely about it as possible,
he could have missed you and loves you and enjoys you a whole LOT.  If
you want to be as logical about it as possible---  think how bored
they must be when not working out.  Especially if they don't have
someone to play/spar with etc.  And I think the smarter a horse is,
the more he craves diversion, activity--- a JOB.  And horses love
having a job, in fact I think they crave it.  and if they don't have
some stimulating activity they shut down.  because not having a job
makes life so unbearable they have to tune out.  jmo.
Janice--
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to