> I believe that the bar will contact the chin, then the mouthpiece will > slide up the mouth, and the poll pressure will come in. Kind of like > the wonder bits, Razor bits, draw rein/gag things that are used in the > ASBs. It's got a vice on the lower jaw action, a slight gag action, > and some poll pressure for good measure.
Plus, I think it would put some tremendous pressure on the bars of the mouth... Interesting gimmick though. You take a mild bit that would be acceptable to most people and add something that looks like an innocent chin strap. What's the saying? The more mechanical things you add, the less horsemanship you exhibit... Honestly, I have to applaude anyone who questions things and tries to determine suitable alternatives that cause less stress to the horse. I'm loving the bitless bridle discussion BTW. Wanda
