On 1/5/07, pippa258 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  What do they entail?  Is there jumping?  Laid back is my kind of riding :-)

The 'trail rider' division seems to be about 6mph, no jumping, just a
nice trail ride. You can jump if you choose. The 'field hunter'
division is about 10mph and jumping is optional there, too.

My friends who are riding want to ride in the trail rider division,
but I can't see my ASB doing a 6mph trail ride and either one of us
having fun. So, I'll either go the longer/faster division or make
mom's TWH be a hunter. ;)

It looks like alot of fun, and I think that Runner would really enjoy it!

Steph
-- 
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for
rider and horse from the very beginning through the highest levels."
Von Niendorff

Reply via email to