yes! thanks everyone for worrying! He had a complication but everything went very well! I took pics and will post them monday when I have broadband. We left for the vet an hour earlier in hopes it could be done before the storm moved in and we had just loaded him up to go home when the bottom fell out!
He had an "abnormal lingual ring", which means the opening to his abdomen was too big! So that when he felt that the second smaller one was indeed squished up underneath the big one in the same "sack" ( I am trying to be scientific and explain but I will surely get some parts wrong :) the vet said "oh yeah, this is gonna be ok, we can take care of this just fine". But then when he made the first cut clear fluid squirted out about a foot! And then he said "uh oh," and then said his scrotum had been filled with "gut fluid" and that his intestines could have come and went in and out the opening which was a potentially life threatening situation cause the whole intestines could have eventually worked themselves out that hole I guess? Anyway. Thats why it never seemed to appear. Both of his testicles were in the same scrotum on top of one another under "pressure". One was a lot lot smaller. from being squished all the time. He said this abnormality is seen frequently in mustangs. He had to pull out the luingual ring and I am not sure what he did but it looked like he tied it in a buncha knots and then he did a bunch of stitches up there that he said will dissolve. Anyway, I am just so glad it is over and my Nasi is ok!! I feel bad now I did not have it done sooner since he had this problem going on I did not know about! I swear it is as warm here as June and I bought some SWAT that says it is "wound cream that repels insects" but I am just gonna put it on his abdomen and upper groin area but not actually on his cut part... Anyway. He is grouchy and a little puffed up down there. I took a picture and I made sure it was draining as I checked on him thru the day yesterday. But I think he is ok!! yay. Glad to have this over with! Janice
