If someone says an icelandic horse is for sale to  a person that
"understands and appreciates
Icelandic horses and their culture."


what the heck does this MEAN?
What is their culture??

Nasi's culture is ft worth texas?
Tivar's culture is bodega Bay?

Jaspars culture is near donalsonville GA....

Curly rays culture is the same as mine, northwest florida.  Does this
mean I need to understand curly ray has spent a lot of time gnawing
magnolia and pine bark??  That he expects humidity and loud redneck
music?  Does it mean I need to understand Jaspar was dragged behind a
tractor in hopes he might gait?  Does it mean I need to decorate Nasi
and Tivars paddock with lassos and buckaroo cowboy art for Nas and
fishing boats and yuppie restaurants for Tiv?  Does it mean when I
speak to Tivar I should use a west coast surfer dialect, and to Nasi a
ft worth stockyards twang and say to jaspar "hea now, straighten epp
now,  hyaaa"

Or does it mean I am supposed to feed nasi and Tivar rotten fish for
christmas and tell them stories about the Christmas Cat?  Put in a hot
tub for them?

I think for Fox and Gallant Boy their culture is a stall filled with a
four feet deep layer of manure for them to wallow out a huge hole to
sleep and stand in with no fly spray for six years with not one minute
of turnout.  And a loud radio in the barn hall tuned in to a country
music station 24/7 "so they won't get lonely".

Should I get some garth brooks cds for them?!?

Stonewall and Traveller are from Selma Alabama.  I should play them
some old Martin Luther King Jr. news footage since his march went
right past their barn altho they werent yet born.  I should chew
tobacco and spit and toss back a goody powder every 4 hours around
them I guess...  they are from the McCurdy Plantation culture so I
guess I will also have to hire a wetnurse to wave palmetto fronds over
them while they sleep so the bugs won't land on them and I will have
to put mosquito nets wafting all over their paddock...  And say stuff
like this to them "Now dahlin dont yoo warah ya purty leetle Hayed
'bout no hay, i got big daddy brangin yalls hay in the mawnin..."

This is fun, i could go on for days...  but i will spare y'all for
now...  even tho I am DYIN to hear what your horses culture is and how
you are accomodatin' it...
Janice




-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to