Saturday is JEFFERS YARD SALE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSS  oh my gosh.  its
only once a year.

send me your wish list of something you need real bad and if I happen
to luck up on it you have to be willing to send me what I paid for it
plus shipping...

I mean ANY weird thing.  They have some dover dressage boots size 7
1/2 for 89 bucks that havent sold in three months so they will
probably go cheap...  dog collars and toys for a dollar will probably
be a quarter...  sometimes weird medicines where the top leaked etc
will be really cheap, like priotox will be like a dollar for a bottle
taped inside a plastic bag that has leaked...

Boa boots for 29 a pair maybe even cheaper....

I CANT WAIT


I-am-  go-ho-ing and you-hooo are no-hotttt  HA!
janice

-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to