On 4/24/07, robyn_schulze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Most definitely!!  My riding helps my drumming and vice versa. I've
> heard other people swear by yoga or tai chi to help w/ both endeavors
> as well. I think doing anything that makes you more aware of yourself
> will help in any other similar endeavor.

Gloi is teaching me that he will only listen to me if I am in the
moment, not overthinking things, have clear intetion and can visualize
what I want.  My latest training endeavour involves reading and
practicing the methods in 'The Secret' and a biofeedback program
called 'Healing Rhythms' (www.wilddivine.com).  It is teaching me that
if I try too hard, all I am doing is tensing up and losing my
intention.  I'm also realizing that visualization is much more
effective if I am visualizing an action.  Just looking where you want
to go is not enough.  I have to see Gloi going there.

This whole process is turning me into a happier person in all aspects
of my life.  I am spending more time being grateful instead of
resentful.  Visualizing how I want my life, employees, horses to be
instead of being frustrated that things didn't go the way I wanted
them to go.  I'm even sleeping better.

Anna

Reply via email to