>>> i love photography, almost as much as I love horses,

I didn't even think about that - it's probably obvious that I love catching
a series of pictures that tell a story about my horses.   I love
photography - I've never thought about doing it as an "art", but more for
the stories.  And my other love is horse-watching: observing their reactions
to new things, and even just their daily interactions in the herd - Cary and
I love that almost as much as riding.  The photography allows me to record
the precious moments we have observing our horses.  I go back and look
through my zillions of pictures regularly, and I almost always find
something that makes me smile.  Thank goodness for digital cameras!

Karen Thomas, NC



No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.463 / Virus Database: 269.6.1/776 - Release Date: 4/25/2007
12:19 PM


Reply via email to