> i love photography, almost as much as I love horses, and I know people
> might think its silly when i dress them in goofy stuff and take pics
> but I also like to take them places and get some real artsy pics.


This is good!  Photographing our horses!

And from Karen:  horse-watching: observing their reactions
to new things, and even just their daily interactions in the herd

And Vicka's input on teaching riding.  Oh, and vaulting!  That's a good one 
to do... I think probably Denise's kids would qualify for vaulting.... and I 
may have some pictures of kids on Hlynur doing their version of vaulting.

And Wanda's input of playing with your horses:  Dave was out with his RC.

How about the owners whose horses are doing therapy stuff?  Not only limited 
to disabled children and adults, but horses that are giving owners "good 
vibes" and in general making them feel good emotionally.

What else?  What other things do we do with our horses?  Why are they valuable 
in our lives?


Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com




Reply via email to