On 5/29/07, Susan McKenney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cherie said Ron might come next time when he finds out that three guys who
> haven't ridden much went out and didn't die!  If Renee and Paul came that
> would be..gulp..six men with Cary!  Wait, Laree has a husband and Sara Lyter
> and her man are back in town...I guess I'm getting carried away at the
> unlikely prospect that we could feasibly get eight men riding together in
> western North Carolina - seven on Icelandics!
>
> Sue

watch out girls!  I beg you to consider this cautiously  I begged and
begged my husband to ride with me.  Now my serene, happy joyous rides
have turned into me doing what I always do with oscar the grouch over
my shoulder saying "stay on the trail remember?  Thats illegal to swim
there, remember?  Tell that person they shouldnt smoke, remember?"
and after about an hour I am like yiiiiiiii.  When I met him his house
was like in the movie Animal House with John Belushi, people were
OD-ing on the lawn and now he has turned into Janice POLICE.
Janice--
yipie tie yie yo