I did Twisty a huge favor and moved him for the summer to a nearby boarding
establishment.  There are miles of white fences, pristine tanks of drinking
water, beautiful lush pastures.  Everything I would think a horse would
love.  He was turned out 24/7 with four other geldings.  They all got along
fine, but he was obviously depressed and had the saddest eyes I've ever
seen.

I moved him home last week, so I could take Tosca where it's easier to
train.  He's a different horse.  His eyes are bright and he's moving around
on our dry hillside like he's on air.  All I can think is that he's been
through so many owners (I cound 8 in 12 years) that he thought he'd been
sold down the road one more time.

He will not be leaving again, no matter how nice I think it should be for
him.

Nancy

Reply via email to