On 8/27/07 7:00 PM, "Lorraine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was on vacation and was worried about his sores
> because I wasn't there to put stuff on them.  They
> were healed pretty good when I got back.  So I put
> some swat on them to help them along.  Just made them
> worse again.  I think leaving them alone worked better.
> 
>  Happy Trails from Lorraine

Lorraine:

I wouldn't put Swat on this kind of sores. From the pictures it looks to me
as if Dagur's eyes are tearing. He may have a minor eye infection and the
tears irritate his skin and then flies are attracted. The first thing I
would do is thoroughly wash the eyes and sores. The I would treat the eyes
with an eye wash (Jeffers) or antibiotic eye ointment. And then I would
Thuya Zinc Oxide ointment on the sores, not Swat.

Annelies


Reply via email to