--- Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What traits do you see in your ponies that make
> him/her perfect?<<


Good question!  The thing I love about Andi the most
is his attitude.  But I attribute a lot of his
attitude to the clicker training I have done with him
for the past 3 years while waiting for him to grow up.
 I also love his stockiness.  He is a "small draft
horse" to me.  A real tank!  I have had a lot of
people tell me that my best conformed horses are Andi
and Whisper.  And I have to agree, although they are
completely different!  But they are "balanced".  Andi
is also extremely curious, but that I attribute to the
clicker as we did "touch the monster" where he got
clicked on walks for everything that did not belong,
ie... trash cans, plastic bags, trash strewn on the
ground, etc...

Susan in NV   
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/



       
____________________________________________________________________________________
Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the 
tools to get online.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting 

Reply via email to