On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 07:51:43PM -0700, susan cooper wrote:
> Good question!  The thing I love about Andi the most
> is his attitude.  But I attribute a lot of his
> attitude to the clicker training I have done with him
> for the past 3 years while waiting for him to grow up.
>  I also love his stockiness.  He is a "small draft
> horse" to me.  

*laughs* i had a funny thing happen the other day -- stjarni's
chiropractor came by, and said she'd seen us out riding in the
forest, bareback and two-up, going swimming.  now, i was quite 
sure we hadn't done that, esp. not that day, when i was teaching;
in fact dr sue had talked to the riders who *said* i was back at
the barn teaching.  turned out she'd mistaken buck -- our barn's
one draft horse, a 17hh or so belgian -- for my 13.3-or-so pony!

--vicka

Reply via email to