In a message dated 9/21/2007 8:02:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,  
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writ
 
Well, my MS is all together different in that I have remitting and  
remissions with some damage. I used a mounting stand and just got up. If my  
right leg 
did not co operate I drug it over. Now this was a quarter horse. I did  not 
ride when I was in a wheel chair. I was too sick and in a ton of pain. When  
the 
symptoms left me with numbness that is when I figured out what to do. Since  
that time I have not had that bad of a spell. 1989 and I worked with a 
physical  therapist to walk without a limp. If I am tired I limp and see 
double. You 
would  not see any obvious affects with me. Now with the Icelandic I just step 
up since  my left leg is strong and weight training helps me. Vision is going 
to be my  problem in my right eye and vertigo, I fall over every now and 
then. Its a whole  different set of symptoms. Does weight training help her at 
all? I was on a  patterning group when I was young and the neighbor had a baby 
with CP. Just last  year I did weights and swim exercise to build strength. 
That 
is the whole key to  my disorder keep strong and work through the pain. I am 
sure she doesn't have  any of the same issues except its neurological with 
both of us. Can she go up a  mounting stand at all? If so have her on her tummy 
hanging onto mane bring her  legs around. Let me think more on this and I will 
let you know. 
Sylvia





************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Reply via email to