After being disappointed on Friday when our offer on the house with
acres was refused and the seller said he wouldn't continue, hubby and
I talked about the place all weekend.

We decided that we'd pay the sellers price because we would probably
hate ourselves forever if we lost the place--at the same time we were
going to wait a few days to make sure we were positive that that was
the way to go.

Anyways, first thing Monday morning our Realtor called us saying that
the sellers wanted to open up with  another offer--I'm assuming that
the showing they had over the weekend didn't go well and that we're
probably the most serious bid they've had, and knowing they want to
move I'm guessing they decided they'd better grab us or end up with an
empty house on the market all winter.

Hubby told them we'd get back to them today which we did -- they had
dropped their price closer to what we wanted to pay so we countered
and agreed as long as they throw in their tractor.  Our Realtor thinks
it will be accepted....we should know tonight.

Providing all goes well, the counter offer being accepted, the
financing approved, etc etc, the closing would be the last week of
October.

I don't want to jump the gun--a done deal to me isn't until the keys
are in my hand--but at the same time I have to think that I may be
moving Gat and Orri to a new home at the end of October....one without
a shelter or fencing.

The tenative plan is to build a run-in shed and fence a small pasture
with electric braid/rope just to get us through the winter, then come
spring we would fence more pasture, build a barn, whatever.....

Fence posts can be put in the ground at that time of year, can't they?
 Does anyone know where I could download a building plan online for a
run-in shed?

Open to all tips, advice, suggestions and comments!!!

V

Reply via email to