I cut where they sweat, which makes for an interesting look :)
Someone said not to cut where the saddle goes, on a riding horse of
course.  I left Teev's ventril line long to protect him from evil
gnats.  I cut his whole underside really, under the neck etc, but not
so close.  Just took it back to where it looks like a summer hair
length, not to the skin.  but Nasi, not a riding horse, I cliped two
big hearts on each side, tried to write "MOM" in the middle of the
hearts and make arrows but I messed up.  The heart on one side is a
big blob.  I cut him all underneath too, a closer cut.  Last year i
wrote his name on each side.  In soring I am going to clip his phone
number in case of hurricanes or tornadoes.

I have noticed my icelandics do not ever get cold even when clipped,
even when freezing in the teens, even when wet and in the teens.  so I
just clip away.  I cant bear it when they are hot and sweating.  Tivar
especially, being ridden.  he needs relief from that, even in winter.
I want to cut two little hearts on teevs butt cheeks, I may do that
this weekend.

Janice

-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to