In a message dated 10/19/2007 4:28:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) 
 
Well, I have not got an idea about where he sweats. He and I went on a two  
hour trail ride with the neighbor on his little quarter mare. He walked the  
whole way so that Willie would get the idea. We did trot a time or two. About a 
 
block from home he said get off I am tired and don't want to move another 
step.  I got off and fed him carrots the rest of the way home on foot. He now 
has 
a  sweat pattern for me to follow. We are learning the kiss to more forward.  
Remember he is not broke to ride yet, really. More so today than yesterday 
now.  He is glad to be home and very thirsty. This was a big day for us. Sylvia





************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Reply via email to