>  
> 
> On 10/25/07, Yvonne Biesel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I want to join the "big dog show off" ;-)
> >
> > Here are my little gems:
> >
> > Calcifer the Border Collie
> 
> I love Calcifer's ears!!

Thanks, me too ;-)

Yeah, I think he heard our discussions of what is cuter in Border Collies, 
Standing ears or little "flappy ears".
I love standing ears and August loves the "flappy ears".
So little Cal decided to get both :-)) The famous will-to-please of Border 
Collies ;-)

All his littermates have actually the flappy version....
:-)





IceHorses Community for Photos and Videos:  http://kickapps.com/icehorses

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate, 
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and 
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer


[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to