Griffin is beautiful and much like alice in his shape and coat length. I like his one sided mask! Red must be the base color--- since even the blue ones have red legs and under the jaw. I heard they were born white and the color comes in every day, like dalmations. Which they have in them along with the dingo and other stuff. Alice is teh weirdest, most odd behaving, yet smart and hilarious breed dog I have ever been around. Alice has her tail like Griffin. Janice-- yipie tie yie yo
- Re: [IceHorses] most handsome dog Nancy Sturm
- Re: [IceHorses] most handsome dog Laree Shulman
- Re: [IceHorses] most handsome dog Janice McDonald
- Re: [IceHorses] most handsome dog Virginia Tupper
- Re: [IceHorses] most handsome dog Laree Shulman
- Re: [IceHorses] most handsome dog Penelope Hodge
- Re: [IceHorses] most handsome dog Janice McDonald
- Re: [IceHorses] most handsome dog Lorraine
