When I went to a national level SSHBEA show, I saw a barn there with
their horses and all of them looked like they could be my stonewalls
twin, and he is an unusual, relatively, color, black roan sabino.  I
went running over there to be neighborly saying hey I gotta horse just
like all yours!"  and they looked at me, then each other, then back at
me, and all went back to what they were doing, like I didnt exist.
Not to be ignored I decided to force myself on them, which is
something i do when people snub me, I cant help myself, it becomes a
competition with me on how can I be even more and more friendly
completely ignoring their snubbyness.  But anyway, I was saying "what
bloodlines are your horses?"  and they'd say, dont know.  I'd say
where bouts did you buy them?  Don't know.  Glaring hatefully, like
they were gonna call the police or something.  Finally someone from
around there came by and stopped while I was asking questions, like I
was just highly amusing to them.  When the last one finally walked
away she turned to me and said did you learn anything?  and I said no
not anything really, and shrugged and she said "oh I think you learned
them are the kinda people from up around here (Tennessee/Alabama line)
that dont want you to know anything about them or their horses cause
it could end up with them going to prison or something HAHAHA"  I was
amazed. She said "around here we get use to not asking too many
questions."
Janice
-- 
yipie tie yie yo

Reply via email to