or maybe the last time that stupid B**$$##@ git down off him he tried to kick her in the head and missed and sprained his ankle on the board fence rail. I really really hope thats what happened and I hope even more he will not miss next time. I am actually going to pray he does this. Janice -- yipie tie yie yo
- [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Judy Ryder
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Janice McDonald
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Janice McDonald
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Janice McDonald
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Janice McDonald
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Janice McDonald
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg sarah gibson
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Nancy Sturm
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Karen Thomas
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Mic Rushen
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Wanda Lauscher
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Wanda Lauscher
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Karen Thomas
- Re: [IceHorses] Horse's Leg Mic Rushen
