>>> http://www.heste-nettet.dk/nyheder/nyhPics/1196245279-3284-1667373440.jpg


>> Something that shouldn't be there...Is this the same talented rider? 
>> http://community.eidfaxi.is/blogs/ragnar_tmasson/archive/2007/12/17/r-na-you-are-the-classiest-by-far.aspx


But Wanda, don't LOOK at the pictures of her RIDING - what does that have to 
do with anything????  Look instead that she's waving nicely to the dude that 
won.  (And don't dare mention that the dude who won didn't bother to give 
his horse any credit...)  And look, she's unfastened his studded noseband 
(is there a comparison to "stud collars" for dogs...?) and she's NOW holding 
his head LIGHTLY.  Never mind that she about ripped his head off in the show 
ring.  See, Wanda, you silly thing, it's not about the HORSES.  It's about 
the politeness to PEOPLE.


Yes, that was sarcastic.  I'm darned tired of excuses.  The sad part is that 
the writer may genuinely think she's a "classy" rider - but for those of us 
who haven't become accustomed to the Icelandic-style/GIT/laxative riding, 
it's abominable.  I pray that I never get accustomed to pictures like these.


Karen Thomas, NC

Reply via email to