On 12/01/2008, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmmm, I don't think that's true, Janice.  I owned Mac and Holly before I 
> bought the three QH's... :)  Hey, I own a great App and a pretty cool Arab 
> too.  I just love horses.

I often fondly recall when a friend allowed me to ride her beloved
Arab on a little trail ride.  She loved that little mare, and the mare
obviously loved her as well, but put up with me during the 6 mile
trail ride we went on one beautiful summer morning.

At the time I was working with Hreggur and just barely had him
controllable in the the ring.  Robbie thought it would give me a nice
break to just go on a trail ride for fun.

We started off, and by the end of the driveway I knew I was in for it.
 That little mare was SO rough even at a walk, that I didn't know if I
would survive the whole ride.  I did survive amazingly.  AND I
certainly gave Hreggur a hug when I got home.
Even at a walk he was 10 times smoother than that little mare.

Wanda

Reply via email to