---- Robyn Hood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
> we named it the promise wrap or
> rope depending on which we use because it is the 'promise' of engagement (a
> little play on words). 

Ohhh! -- I get it now.   That's cute.  : )

>    It is an elastic bandage (half a body wrap) that
> goes around the hindquarters - not tightly but just so it doesn't fall down.
>

I remember at the clinic I went to at Susan's in Ontario (about 100 years ago I 
think -- ha ha) where you used the figure 8 body wrap on some horses.  I think 
it was for those horses whom you said didn't have a good "feeling" or 
self-awareness of their bodies and moved almost like their hindend was chasing 
them at times.  (Or something along that line, ahhh memory -- where did it go. 
. .! )   So, my question would be:

When would you use the Promise wrap versus the full figure 8 wrap?

-- Renee M. in Michigan  

Reply via email to