I sent a Kodak link to some photos at our new house showing rooms that we've painted so far. Some rooms have taken 3 coats including trim work. All the plug caps need to be put back on, baseboards in some rooms, light fixtures re-installed, etc etc....
We're painting the whole house and it seems like it's taking forever. We do have our kitchen set and a couple other chairs at the house and we hope to move beds and large furniture next week, but once the beds are moved we'll be living there full time while moving 'little stuff' each day till our current home is empty. My horses will move after we've moved and set up their run-in. I had originally planned to set up stalls in the 'garage' but hubby has taken it over for his tractors and business equipment. Now we're going to make a run-in area in the roofed structure which will eventually be made into a barn. I'll send photos as it happens. This painting and preparing to move is very tiring--thankfully it's getting closer to finished. V -- Virginia Tupper NB, Canada
