we have been painting our house too... in fact, our kitchen looks like
it is the same color as what you have painted behind your wood burning
stove! the color our your walls is similar to the color we are
painting our countertops, I am hunting for a color for the hallways
now... what a small world... Our bedrooms are a Blue, a gunsmoke
blue... so I have to tie the suede, brick red and the dark blue above
our cupboards together through the hallway...

What kind of curtains are you putting up.. what is your theme, I could
go SW or whimsical country... I am kind of the WHIMSICAL type, my
hubby is the western type, so I gave him his Western dressing room,
the rest of the house is Whimsical.... oh, I will do the bacement
western I think too...


-- 

I and my horses love our track system!!!
http://picasaweb.google.com/dakota.charm/TrackSystem
The Soul of a Horse ~ has touched my soul, may it touch yours too!
~ thesoulofahorse.com/Pre-Order-Reviews.htm ~

Reply via email to