On Feb 21, 2008, at 7:59 PM, Karen Thomas wrote:

>>>>> You have color courage!!!! I'd love you to do my house! I am a  
>>>>> chicken.
> At this point, the entire house is painted off-white! Very boring.  
> Perhaps
> I'll find color courage after we have moved in.
>
>
> Any update on when you're moving in, Anneliese?




STill not really sure but the kitchen cabinets are in; we are now  
waiting for the countertops and the floors are being finished now. I  
think another couple of weeks should do it.

We sold the house in Evanston and we moved all our stuff with our  
horse trailer. A moving van could not make it in here so we did just  
about everything ourselves except for a few heavy items for which we  
had the neighbor boy help us. I have just one more round-trip to make  
and then we will be here full-time. I still have to do a lot of doors  
but that can be done even after we move in.

I'll send pictures later.

Anneliese

Reply via email to