On 3/3/08, Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The lady I ride with had a very best forever riding girlfriend.  Their
> > husbands were friends.  They moved to Oregon together.  The guys worked
> > together.  When the other lady went barefoot and couldn't convert Gayle,
> > she
> > quit speaking to her.



Like Jaspar, my gosh, I should get a pic of his poor hoof now.  My
farrier asked if I was riding him a lot, I said no, he said "well if
you dont mind, its gonaa look like heck but I can cut that crack out
if its ok, its long enough now" so I let him do it, now jas has a hunk
out (and new thrush treatment).  Bless his heart he is the hoof
crack/thrush poster child this year.
Janice
-- 
even good horses have bad days sometimes.

Reply via email to