I found the thread in the archives where Jason was listed on the USIHC site
as a Master Farrier, if anyone wants to read about this little fiasco.
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/message/40797 It just blows my
mind to see how casually people were talking about a supposed FARRIER taking
direction from a trainer, Sigrun.   That's not the way it is done among the
professionals I know and respect.  Basically, it seems that Jason married an
Icelander (Sigrun) went to Iceland for two months, and voila, Instant Master
Farrier.  Note that someone said that while in Iceland, Jason worked with
Siggi - one of the organizers of TGIHF.   The Great Icelandic Horse Fair was
before my time on the list, but don't I remember that it was basically an
Ice Tolt?  And wasn't there some controversy about it and wasn't it
canceled?  I could be wrong...


I cannot believe how gullible some people are.  PLEASE folks, ask questions,
then more questions, until you know who you're dealing with...There are a
bunch of Naked Emperors out there, so avert your eyes.


Karen Thomas, NC



No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1324 - Release Date: 3/10/2008
7:27 PM


Reply via email to