I just received my ABC minerals.  I purchased the Rush
Creek 1:1 which is specificlly for horses on an
alfalfa diet, and I purchased the Magnesium supplement
as a lack of Magnesium in the diet can cause
nervousness/spookiness/jumpiness in horses, and for
whatever reason, my horses seem to fit that
description.  And these are horses that I have raised
from babies, so I know what kind of handling they have
had, and I'm not a horrible horse mommie!  Now, as to
the alfalfa - I don't really want any lectures on it
as I would LOVE to find a source of grass, but this IS
alfalfa country, and at least I HAVE hay to feed. 
Every year I look for a grass source, and every year I
end up with alfalfa because that is what is here! 
Anyway, the point is, I know about it, so please don't
say anything about alfalfa!  I just have to make do
with what I have.

As to the ABC minerals - I only bought the small 3.5lb
tubs to see if my horses would even eat it - and they
gobbled it down like it was candy!  So now I am
looking at buying the 25lb bags of each, and with
shipping and handling, that comes to A$142.00 - so are
they going to continue to gobble it down like candy,
or are they going to slow down their consumption once
their bodies are mineral "regulated" and how long
should I wait to see if the magnesium makes a
difference before I decide if it is worth it or not?

Susan in NV


      
____________________________________________________________________________________
You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total 
Access, No Cost.  
http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

Reply via email to