> That so-called rescue is now selling Naggur for $500.  The horse I gave
> them, only when it was promised to me he'd have a forever home. It was
> made very clear to them that he probably couldn't be ridden and they
> assured me that wasn't important and he would have a "FOREVER" home with
> a little pony friend he'd met there.
>
> I am so upset!!!  I cried all night after I saw the notice from Kim on
> the other Icelandic site.


I'm so sorry, Cherie - I wish I had more room.  I know you've talked
about Naggur before and worried about him.  That's so upsetting, to
think he's settled and then come across it this way.  I'll do whatever
I can.

-- 
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura
Simon, Sadie and Sam (the "S" gang)

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley

Reply via email to