i just feel we have WAY more bugs this year and WAY less bats and
thats scarey!  where the heck are the bats?!?!?  I know something was
happening to bees but bats too?  Someone posted recently, Anne in
Ohio, about chicken mites.  I think I have those too.  I am just on
all out mite/lice/gnat global extermination mode...  seems to me,
birds are the most fragile physically to toxins.  Like canaries and
gases for instance.  you can kill your parrot or canary by giving
yourself a home permanent in the bathroom two rooms away, just with
toxic fumes, or cleaning your oven or burning something in a teflon
pan.  Seemed if Sevin dust is ok to dump a big blast of it on a
chicken, it would be ok for a horse to stand and lie down in it
sprinkled and disc'd into sand.  Doesnt it seem like that??

Janice
-- 
even good horses have bad days sometimes.

Reply via email to