>> You really touched my heart with this posting... thank you for sharing...


I'm glad to share.  I'm just trying to pass on what I was lucky enough to have 
passed on 
to me from Anneliese.  If it hadn't been for her, I don't think I would have 
had the 
confidence to believe this possible.   Saga was my first ever mare to deliver 
here.  She 
went almost a year - over 360 days.  After watching and waiting, and watching 
and waiting, 
I called Cary at work one day and said, "Saga is going to have a baby tonight." 
 He was 
like, yeah, right.  Refur was born about 11:30 pm that night.  Two days later, 
I said, 
Brunka is going to have a baby tonight.  Yeah, right.  Miska was born just 
before 
midnight.  The next night, when I told him Bjola was was going to deliver, he 
was 
downright spooked that I was right.  I'm not psychic, and maybe everyone won't 
know, every 
time.  But, Anneliese was SO right, if you know your mares, and if they trust 
you, they'll 
let you know.

It's my saying these days: you gotta believe...


Karen Thomas, NC



Reply via email to