It's a big windy rainstorm tonight.  Haven't heard any thunder yet but
it's supposed to happen.

When I went out to tuck the horses in, check Gat's eye, and feed hay
they seemed cozy enough under the shelter even though it doesn't have
sides.  I think it's large enough for them to move around away from
any driving rain.

They seemed happy to see me, rather the hay, until my daughter rode up
on her bike with an umbrella.  Well, for some reason that freaked them
out!  They both got high-headed and pranced off to the other side of
the shelter all wonky, like, what's that, oh no......and there I was
with hay but they wanted to be scared instead.  Funny.  Once they
realized it was only Alex they came and started to chow down, looking
at her sideways to see if she was going to change back into that
strange creature again.

Now I'm all comfy with a glass of wine and a SF novel feeling guilty
about the horses out in a wall-less shelter while the rainstorm rages
on.....
V





Virginia Tupper
NB, Canada

Reply via email to