I don't think we need to agree on the policy implementation to get overview out.

We do have to have agreement on the requirements. 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wietse Venema
> Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 1:34 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: I-D 
> ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-overview-04.txt
> 
> Tony Hansen:
> > However, I'd like to hear some discussion on the issue: 
> Should we put 
> > out a version now (without the SSP references), or hold off 
> until SSP 
> > is totally finished?
> 
> I would not wait with an Overview document until SSP is ready 
> for prime time. I would encourage deployment of DKIM-base now 
> so that we can gain useful experience.
> 
>       Wietse
> _______________________________________________
> NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
> http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html
> 

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

Reply via email to