On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 10:01:03AM -0700, J.D. Falk wrote:
> On 2007-03-12 16:51, Hector Santos wrote:
> 
> >I tend to side with the high probability that blindly signing MAIL in a 
> >DKIM-BASE only manner (with no helper support, and I presume you are 
> >just against SSP, not other kind of helpers, like DAC or some other yet 
> >to be established reputation helper)
> 
> Hmm, not sure who you're arguing with here -- can't be me, I'm not 
> against SSP.  Never have been.  I just don't think it's a good idea to 
> continue telling the world that DKIM isn't ready.

I don't think the 'world' understands that DKIM is just a building
block.



-- 
:: Jeff Macdonald | Principal Engineer, Messaging Technologies
:: e-Dialog | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: 131 Hartwell Ave. | Lexington, MA 02421 
:: v: 781-372-1922 | f: 781-863-8118 
:: www.e-dialog.com

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

Reply via email to