On 3/14/07 8:00 AM, "Eliot Lear" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scribbled:
> Jot, > > The overview isn't keeping DKIM from the world. In fact you guys can > sign today, if you don't already (haven't checked). The real question > for me now is simply this: will those people who are writing the > overview now commit to updating it after SSP is complete? And I for one > want to see SSP complete quickly. It has come to my attention that perhaps I confused the discussions with "fixing" -base due to the FWS stuff, and overview. I read the discussion as having Overview be one of the solutions to this, and thus holding up base, not SSP. If that is the case, I apologize for muddying the waters. Regardless, I would like to see RFCs move forward (be it base or SSP) without waiting for an overview document. -Jot -- Jot Powers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Phone: 480-862-7234 Cell: 480-221-1157 Skype: jotebay _______________________________________________ NOTE WELL: This list operates according to http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html
