Masataka,

Seriously, I would like to get a pair of Simple Internet Phone
prototype terminal adapters.  You said they can be purchased.  I
have not been able to find any other references to them.  Please
explain how they can be obtained.

Brijesh,

In answer to your questions:

> What makes you think that the system experts from Motorola, Nortel,
> Lucent, Erricson, Nokia who developed WAP over several months needed
> to learn protocol design lessons[?]

The fact that they went to great lengths to design a closed protocol
after decades of evidence in favor of open protocols has piled up,
for starters.

> Doesn't it occur to you that there may be reasons for decisions in
> the design that you may not be aware?  Think!

What others than simple greed do you think there are?

Cheers,
James