wait for the Assured Seating (AS) Per Hotel Behavior (PHB) with
multiple drop precedence levels.... badges are marked on ingress
to the room based on willingness to work... the chair drops people
marked "dead weight" first as the room fills.... in order to come
up with another diffserv-related acronym, sophisticated chairs use
reverse RED (Read Every Draft) to boot out those who havent.

cheers,
gja

Bob Hinden wrote:

> I find it amusing that this debate on how to handle "congestion" at IETF
> meetings mirrors the technical debate on congestion in the Internet.  The
> two sides still seem to be "more bandwidth" or "apply QOS".
>
> Bob

Grenville Armitage                    http://members.home.net/garmitage/
Bell Labs Research Silicon Valley