> I checked 39USC and 39CFR955 I guess the postal service maintains a list if
> you want to not receive mailing for sexually oriented materials,
> sweepstakes, and pandering solicitations. But that's about it. As far as the
> USPS goes.

I have not yet tried filing a form 1500, but, if you believe the folks
at junkbusters.com [1] [2], and page 13 of Postal Bulletin 21977 [3],
it's clear that the courts have ruled that porn is in the eye of the
beholder.

  "Postmasters may not refuse to accept a Form 1500 because the
   advertisement in question does not appear to be sexually
   oriented. Only the addressee may make that determination."

                                                - Bill

[1] http://www.junkbusters.com/self.html#prohibit
[2] http://www.junkbusters.com/dmlaws.html
[3] http://www.usps.com/cpim/ftp/bulletin/1998/pb21977.pdf