Yes the "6to4rd" technology is the one I will soon describe in an Internet Draft. Incidentally, its proposed name is likely to change: its purpose (rapid deployment of Ipv6 on IPv4 infrastructures) is too different from that of 6to4 (Connection of IPv6 Domains via IPv4 Clouds).

Regards and merry christmas.

Rémi

Marc Manthey wrote :

> thanks for the pointer, found them on the native ipv6 pops site at sixxs.net
> <http://www.sixxs.net/faq/connectivity/?faq=native>
> Proxad / Free SAS DSL 6to4rd IPv6 Press Release
> i see they use "6to4rd" technologie so its a gateway ? You know any english details , is that what you talking about ? THANKS!!!
> "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
> Albert Einstein
Nice quotation !