At 04:56 08/12/13, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
>I hereby extend the rights in my contributions that I have personally
>granted in the past to the IETF and to the IETF Trust to include
>the additional rights required by RFC5378. Obviously by doing so,
>I cannot extend the rights granted by my various employers.
>
>I'm going to print the updated license from
>http://trustee.ietf.org/authorlic.html
>and sign it and send it in. (My name is there because I signed
>the older version.)

Oh, so you're saying that we have a list of names where we don't
really know who signed what (the older or the newer version)?
I hope that can be fixed! (well, the easiest way to fix it would
be for all those already on the list to upgrade :-)

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:due...@it.aoyama.ac.jp